Lead Electrical Engineer Power Systems
Our client is seeking to recruit an experienced Lead Electrical Engineer.
As a Lead Electrical Engineer you will you will lead the technical development for the electrical Power function in complex development projects.
In addition, you will contribute to clients products relating to the power systems for new built dredging and offshore vessels, modularisation, reliability, and every aspect of the power electronic development.
Your activities will play a key role, as you convince customers, project participants, management and development team about technical solutions, and the necessary steps needed to fulfill customers’ requirements and to deliver the right product at the right time.
You will be lead in basic & detail engineering, but also you will be consulted during commissioning and sea-trails
In this position you will also have the opportunity to participate in challenging and exciting Defence projects.
The Lead Electrical Engineer Power Systems should have a good understanding of power systems, detailed overview of the customer wishes and its needs and requirements and a decent set of soft skills (negotiation, presentation and conflict management.)
- a Higher vocational education in Electrical engineering
- at least three years of experience in a similar role, preferably in the Marine industry
- excellent social and communication skills
- you are able to lead a team engineers
- experience in client management
- you have extensive technical knowledge on power equipment (generators, motors,transformers, switchboards, VFD’s, HV, etc) and how they can be combined into acomplete power system
- you can translate customer requirements in product concepts
- you have Dutch & English language skills
For more information about this vacancy and our client, please contact Hans de Geusby phone (+31) 652 306 250 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.