Senior Corporate Recruiter
About our Client
Our client is a well known company and member of a worldwide leader in complex offshore marine (engineering) projects. Within the oil & gas industry they are successful in the construction, installation and removal for the TOP10 companies in the oil and gas industry.
This is an innovative company for high tech design, engineering and operating for fulfilling these projects. They provide special self designed techniques and equipment
In this role you will further lift our dynamic recruitment team to a higher level, demonstrating good market knowledge and experience with employer branding.
Your tasks will be to source, screen and recruit new staff (fixed and temporary) for all vacancies and to manage direct recruitment channels such as the careers part of our corporate website, job boards, professional networking websites and LinkedIn recruitment channel, but also to investigate creative new channels or platforms.
- You will manage agency relationships and co-ordinate all recruitment activities, acting as an ambassador on events and job fairs.
- In this role you will work closely together with the Public Relations Department on implementing the employer branding strategy. define the labour market communication strategy and execute social media communication in close co-operation with the Public Relations Department;
- co-develop and implement the recruitment and employer branding strategy;
- act as a recruitment focal point for all offices worldwide
Your Professional Skills
- HBO degree;
- a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience as recruiter, preferably in a technical environment;
- excellent communication skills in the English and Dutch language, both written and spoken;
- strong stakeholder management and advisory skills;
- result driven mind set;
- experience with Carerix recruitment system is an advantage;
- willingness to travel between several locations;
- experience with employer branding and competence based recruitment
What are the benefits
- The opportunitie to develop your career in a challenging multinational high tech environment, as well as abroad
- The responsibility for complex solutions
- A competitive salary and bonus
- Salary Review annually per 1 January, in between and in case of promotion
- Good career opportunities due to the diversity of positions
For more information about this vacancy and our client, please contact Hans de Geus by phone (+31) 652 306 250 or e-mail email@example.com.