About our Client
A challenging international operating offshore company. Executing EPIC projects like installations, removals and (subsea) constructions for the major league in the oil & gas industry.
hese projects are carried out with a fleet of high-tech offshore work ships
This is an environment where you will be stimulated intellectually and in terms of technique to go to extremes.
An inspiring work environment where you can challenge your creative thinking. “Not a job but a career”
As a Legal Counsel at you play a pivotal role in supporting the business on legal and insurance matters integral to our day-to-day operations.
You will contribute to ensuring a robust contractual framework for a variety of initiatives and commercial projects and you will contribute to the continuous improvement of our management systems.
Selecting and negotiating the right terms, insurance, risk identification and mitigation are only a few key words that describe your daily activities.
• Offer legal advice and support for commercial contracts.
• Provide hands-on legal assistance in projects and vessel-related matters. • Ensure and oversee insurance coverage for projects.
• Manage dispute resolution.
Your Professional Skills
- Law degree required.
- 4+ years of experience (medior) or 8+ years (senior) in English and/or Dutch law.
- Proven understanding of international and (offshore) construction dynamics.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Hands-on, result-driven mentality.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Passion for negotiating favourable terms.
- Proficiency in English. Dutch is a preference.
- Willingness to travel.
What our client offers you
- The opportunitie to develop your career in a challenging multinational high tech environment, as well as abroad
- The responsibility for complex solutions
- They provide an competitive package appropriate to your background and experience.
- Salary Review annually per 1 January
- Good career opportunities due to the diversity of positions
Please contact Hans de Geus (+31) 652 306 250, e-mail email@example.com.