About our client
Our client is a multidisciplinary engineering firm providing full design, engineering and consultancy services to the Oil & Gas, Renewables/Offshore Wind and Leisure market.
They design and engineer complete platforms and infrastructure for the oil & gas and renewables/offshore wind industry, deck lay outs, cable & pipe laying solutions for marine environment, great observation wheels and much more!
- Completing a project within approved budget, time, acceptable quality and client and government standards;
- Develop and manage project specific project execution plan incl. execution strategy, schedule and quality;
- Manage risk and initiate mitigating actions, risk reporting to client organization;
- Prepare regular project /report updates;
- Provide input to tender documents and tender submissions;
- Ability to interpret key engineering documents such as P&IDs, Key-one line, etc. and carry out discussion with all stakeholders;
- Give technical guidance to the applicable disciplines within the project team;
- Communicate with direct superior, all staff, contractors, consultants and suppliers;
- Participate in design reviews for optimization of system;
- Manage and coordinate pre-consultations and approvals with regulatory authorities.
- Bachelor / Master degree in engineering preferably offshore (possible supplemented with PM courses);
- +2 years technical experience background and 5 – 10 years in project management (both single and multi-discipline projects);
- Experience with engineering projects in (offshore) energy markets;
- Having EPC(I) project management experience in addition to engineering project management is a strong pre
- General knowledge of all technical disciplines applicable within the Offshore Energy experience;
- Project cost control management skills; Working experience in projects above +€500k contract sum preferred;